BDO Horizons 2018 - Issue 2
15 May 2018
Original content provided by BDO
Each quarter BDO’s Mergers & Acquisitions team analyses global deal activity across a number of regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving - and where it appears to be heading.
Issue 2 2018, our spring edition, includes:
- Global view – The outlook is positive as pressure from shareholders and the search for innovation continue to drive corporates towards M&A.
- Special feature – Cybersecurity risks on the rise for Private Equity dealmakers.
- North America – M&A is plagued by relaxed strategic buyers.
- Technology & Media - Digitalisation, intra-sector convergence and China's appetite for technology are all contributing to elevated M&A activity in the sector - and increased price levels.
- Natural resources - Higher commodity prices signal continued M&A activity in North America.
- Building Products & Services - A hotbed for M&A activity across the Globe.